Skip to content
CALL US! 1-800-579-5135
M-F 8am-4:30pm CST
Shop Our Categories
How May I help you?
GET HELP NOW
ORANGE AVIATION WINDSOCKS
ORANGE & WHITE WINDSOCKS
WHITE AVIATION WINDSOCKS
STANDARD ALUMINUM WINDSOCK FRAMES
BALL BEARING WINDSOCK FRAMES
EXTENDED BALL BEARING WINDSOCK FRAMES
STAINLESS BALL BEARING WINDSOCK FRAMES
WINDSOCK AND BALL BEARING FRAME COMBOS
WINDSOCK AND STANDARD ALUMINUM FRAME COMBOS
VERTICAL MOUNT WINDSOCK KITS
TRIPOD MOUNT WINDSOCK KITS
PORTABLE WINDSOCK KITS
Solar Lighted Marine Windsock Kit
Marine Windsock Pole
SOLAR LIGHTED WINDSOCKS
GRAIN ELEVATOR WINDSOCK KIT
MAILBOX WINDSOCK KIT
HITCH MOUNT WINDSOCK KIT
CUSTOM WINDSOCK BRACKETS
EMT PORTABLE LIGHTED WINDSOCK
PERFECT GIFT WINDSOCKS
HINGED WINDSOCK POLE
STAINLESS WINDSOCK POLE
WINDSOCK RAIL MOUNT POLE
AIRFIELD CONE MARKERS
AIRPORT POWER LINE MARKERS
AIRPORT SAFETY FLAGS
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WINDSOCK
GRAIN ELEVATOR WINDSOCK KIT
18" x 60" Grain Elevator Windsock Kit
This windsock mounting pole and bracket are specifically designed to mount on the hand rails of grain elevators and grain storage bins.
What makes these ideal for farm and grain elevators?
Anhydrous Ammonia Refilling locations
- Often times used at anhydrous ammonia filling location in case of accidental releases, this is an essential part of an emergency evacuation plan.
Spray Drift Prevention
- The first line of defense of a spray drift issue is knowing wind conditions. Set up high, these windsocks give an accurate wind direction that is unaffected by local ground obstacle turbulence.
On The Farm
- Farmers can get a quick eyeshot at the areas prevailing winds in their local area, helping assess livestock burden and factors that help predict dispersion of odors that may affect the surrounding area.
Larger Grain Elevator Operations
- With a quick glance, this simple indicator can give you firsthand knowledge of wind direction for drivers coming in and company personnel. They not only give wind direction, but they also give wind speed. Fully extended, these socks indicate a 15 knot (16 Mile Per Hour) wind speed indication. A 45 degree indicates a 10 knot (11 mile an hour) wind speed indication.
These units come complete with:
• 18” diameter X 60” long airport quality orange windsock with Double ball bearing extended windsock frame
• 56” mounting pole with versatile rail mount brackets for easy assembly
Airport Windsock Corporation is a major supplier of windsocks to airports throughout the world. Our windsocks and windsock frames are American made right here in our facility. The windsocks are made from a domestic nylon and coated with a UV protected urethane for long life. These are in stock and ready for immediate shipment.
We also offer custom screen printed windsocks. Call for pricing.
*The 80 lb weight is dimensional weight, not actually weight. This product can only be shipped by UPS in two large boxes.
18" x 96" Grain Elevator Windsock Kit
18" x 72" Grain Elevator Windsock Kit
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »